Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global independent advisory firm, providing strategic and financial advice to a broad client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The firm advises clients across a range of the most active industry sectors and international markets.
Through offering comprehensive independent advisory services, Perella Weinberg Partners help clients create value through M&A, strategic advisory, financial restructuring, capital structure advisory, and private capital advisory initiatives.
The global Healthcare team at Perella Weinberg Partners is highly successful and has advised on many high profile medtech, life science and biopharma transactions including Concordia’s $4B restructuring, the €5B take private of Stada by Bain Capital and Civen, the $1.3B Akebia merger with Keryx, BD’s $12B acquisition of Carefusion and Medtronic’s $43B acquisition of Coviden.
Perella Weinberg Partners is actively seeking a medical doctor or surgeon to join our M&A Advisory business in London on a part time basis. This position requires a subject matter expert with a background in medicine to provide leverage to the healthcare team. This individual will work on high profile, complex engagements and transactions in close coordination with senior bankers across a variety of geographies and healthcare sectors including medical devices, biopharma and life sciences tools/diagnostics.
• Provide ideas and leverage to PWP’s team on new business opportunities
• Participate in key business development meetings in order to generate new business
• Build and leverage relationships to develop PWP’s Advisory business
• Deliver and develop expert industry knowledge
• Establish and maintain the respect and trust of clients
• Assist in preparing client presentations
• Support the team on due diligence processes
• Medical Doctor or Surgeon with at least 10 years medical practice
• Solid understanding and knowledge of healthcare industry participants, performance drivers, trends and challenges
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment and enjoy collaborating with others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Desire to take initiative
This is a part time position requiring a commitment of 20-25 hours per week with the option for remote working.
Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter as one PDF file.
Perella Weinberg Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer