This role will be providing general support to a team of bankers and an Assistant/Office Manager within the advisory business of an exciting, dynamic Firm. The right candidate will need to be a self-starter who possesses a ‘pitch in’ mentality, a willingness to learn and is able to prioritise and achieve deadlines.
- Provide administrative support to the Assistant/Office Manager and a team of bankers in the Paris office
- Answer front-desk telephone promptly and courteously in the accepted manner (e.g., Good morning or Good afternoon Perella Weinberg Partners)
- Ensure Reception area is maintained in a neat and orderly manner; remove day-old newspapers and ensure current newspapers and magazines are available for guests.
- Ensure conference rooms are ready for meetings, e.g. setting up audio/visual conference and ensuring all food and beverage and supplies available.
- Meet and greet guests and prepare beverages as required
- Distribute incoming mail internally
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements (air, hotel, visas, ground transportation etc)
- Prepare detailed itineraries, organise necessary visa documentation and distribute travel documents
- Maintain multiple calendars across time zones; schedule internal/external meetings and appointments, coordinate conference calls and catering, reconfirm appointments and print meeting materials
- Manage a high volume of phone calls including screening calls, taking accurate messages and distributing in a timely manner
- Prepare and process timely travel and expense reports using the Concur Expense Application
- Assist with photocopying, binding and printing presentation material
- Provide holiday cover for the Assistant/Office Manager when necessary
- Fluency in both French and English
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills are vital for this role
- Self-starter who is resourceful, organised and detail-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively while meeting deadlines
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
- A ‘can do’ attitude
Core Hours: 9am – 5pm (flexibility required)